Website The Coleridge Initiative, Inc.
The Coleridge Initiative (https://coleridgeinitiative.org) is a not-for-profit start-up, originally established at New York University, which became fully autonomous and independent in early 2020. Our mission is to transform the empirical foundation of social science, statistical and public agencies in the United States and the understanding of how our society works.
The Coleridge Initiative achieves its goal by working with government agencies to break down data barriers around confidential data, through building new technologies housed in a secure computational research platform, the FedRAMP authorized Administrative Data Research Facility (ADRF), to promote access and discovery of sensitive and confidential microdata. Those technologies are combined with training programs and consulting services to build governmental agency capacity to serve society. We have already created dozens of pilot projects and worked with over 250 agencies—federal, state, and local—and trained over 600 agency staff.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Architect and Advanced Administrator to design and build our in-house Salesforce platform. We are seeking an architect with advanced administer credentials plus implementation and build experience
For the Coleridge Initiative, we need a solid CRM, and in addition the following:
- Grants and contracts lifecycle management;
- Integrated with events platform for event registration and management;
- Integrated with Pardot for email marketing;
- Integrated with DocuSign for document management;
- Integrated with Salesforce Community Cloud;
- Integrated with BigTime.
As our in-house Salesforce Architect, you will be responsible for designing and developing all these solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with key stakeholders in the various teams, working closely with project managers from those teams to develop the use case, analyzing project objectives, creating workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors. You will be responsible for successfully migrating existing data in Airtable and Excel into Salesforce, and working closely with the Grants and Contracts Manager, the Communications Manager, the Finance Director and other staff to ensure that the data is accurate, and Salesforce becomes our “single source of truth.”
To ensure success as a Salesforce Administrator, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, you will create a dynamic and scalable Salesforce platform that meets the evolving needs of the Coleridge Initiative and allows us to center our work in a growing community of data scientists and analysts.
Salesforce Architect and Administrator Responsibilities:
- Meeting with team leads and project managers to determine their needs.
- Developing the perfect Salesforce solutions for the Coleridge Initiative;
- Complete requirements gathering
- Document planned workflows
- Ensuring seamless integration with other platforms.
- Creating a Salesforce project timeline, goals and budget.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the platform.
- Developing dashboards.
- Data ingesting and data uploading as needed.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Salesforce Architect and Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- At least five years of work experience with application and software development.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified.
- Experience developing Salesforce for nonprofit organizations.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce integrated platforms.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level Salesforce issues.
- Ability to project manage.
Salary and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, Coleridge Initiative provides a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of the following:
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, personal and sick leave
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Retirement plan with a company funded matching percentage
- Annual performance raises based on your success in advancing the mission of the
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. The Coleridge Initiative takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are people of color, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit coleridgeinitiative.bamboohr.com.