Building the capacity needed to accelerate the effective use of new data.
Our training programs provide cutting-edge analytics skills and apply them to real world micro-data to help solve real world problems.
The Administrative Data Research Facility (ADRF) provides a secure platform to host confidential micro-data. The ADRF is designed to promote collaboration, facilitate documentation, and provide information about use to data stewards.
We are working with the research community to build a set of tools that enable collaborative knowledge creation and discovery with confidential microdata. Our goal is to transform the empirical foundation of social and health sciences research.
- Director, Coleridge Initiative
- Professor, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, NYU
- Provostial Fellow, Innovation Analytics
- Distinguished Career Professor,
Machine Learning Department and Heinz College of Information Systems & Public Policy,
Carnegie Mellon University
- Professor, Joint Program in Survey Methodology, University of Maryland
- Professor, Methods and Statistics, University of Mannheim
- Head, Statistical Methods Group, German Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg
- Senior Research Fellow, Chapin Hall
- Senior Fellow, Harris School of Public Policy
- Senior Fellow, Computational Institute, The University of Chicago